Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Sonata

~*Family of Friends*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post your crazy mind boggling videos here

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassidy

Cassidy

Stars : 66

post your crazy mind boggling videos here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post your crazy mind boggling videos here   post your crazy mind boggling videos here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:03 am

Yesterday Race, cause of red flag
Back to top Go down
Chibikouta

Chibikouta

Stars : 189

PostSubject: Re: post your crazy mind boggling videos here   post your crazy mind boggling videos here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 am

that aint crazy D: but i wish there was more accident in it D: seeing how the guy was alright makes mehe sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Cassidy

Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: post your crazy mind boggling videos here   post your crazy mind boggling videos here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:28 am

I wasn't going for crazy or deadly, that happen on Monday. Racing became much safer now then it was a decade ago. Sence 2001 when the Head and Neck Restrain (HANS) devices became mandatory as a result of Dale Earnhardt Sir death in the Daytona 500 crash of that year. Sence then there hasn't been a death in the major Nascar series (Sprint, Nationwide, and Camping World) but 2 reported in the NASCAR Modified series (rarely broadcast) in 2004 and 2007, both in Thompson Intl Speedway. In the recent years Nascar step up safty in the Sprite Cup series with the Car of Tommorrow in 2007 when it was used part time in that year schedule and became the only car type used sence 2008. Same thing is the work for the Nationwide Series could be early as next year. Nascar is pretty safe compare to Indy and Formula One, as Nascar drivers is completey covered, Indy and Formula One and simulare Open wheel series has there head exposed. An insendent in F1 pratice in July where a part of another car flew up and hit driver Felipe Massa helmet while going around 120 mph and suffered major injures. But a lot of danger is on the pitcrew in any series, where at most they have protecting them is a helmet and fire retardent suit. As with the same race on Monday, a crewmember of the 6 team got ran overs when going after to change the right rear tire (video posted of the incident)
Back to top Go down
Cassidy

Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: post your crazy mind boggling videos here   post your crazy mind boggling videos here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:32 am

The Melancholy of Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Chibikouta

Chibikouta

Stars : 189

PostSubject: Re: post your crazy mind boggling videos here   post your crazy mind boggling videos here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 am

bored =_= -randomly clicks videos -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post your crazy mind boggling videos here   post your crazy mind boggling videos here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post your crazy mind boggling videos here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2